IN-STORE RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
It is important to us that our customers are fully satisfied with their in-store purchases. If you are not pleased with your purchase for any reason, you may return the item(s) within 14 days of purchase for a full refund.
- Returns must be made within 14 days of purchase.
- Return item(s) must be in new condition (See below "What is New Condition?")
- Returned item(s) will be processed as a refund and credited back to the original method of payment.
- Trustori reserves the right to limit and/or deny any return.
WHAT IS NEW CONDITION?
- To be eligible for a return, item(s) must be returned in new, un-used, unaltered condition, with original product box and/or packaging, including all instructions/literature and original tags.
- Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to try out all items indoors. Wear your apparel/helmets around the house to ensure proper fit before heading out to the stable. All footwear must be tested indoors.
- Any item(s) that show signs of wear/use (dirt, smell, animal hair, scuffing, etc) or otherwise in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
Item(s) marked Clearance and/or Final Sale can not be returned for exchange, store credit or refund.
Sale item(s) can only be returned for exchange or store credit.
- Nutritional supplements are non-returnable.
- Liquid products (sprays, shampoos, etc) are non-returnable.
- Item(s) not in new condition can not be returned for exchange, credit or refund.
- Gift cards are only redeemable for merchandise. No cash value.
- To complete a return, a receipt or proof of purchase is required.
Trustori does not charge restocking fees on product returns that meet the above conditions.
Exchanges are accepted in-store within 14days of purchase. Proof of purchase maybe required.
DEFECTS & WARRANTY RETURNS
- Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy. Trustori will do our best to assist customers with their warranty issues; however please understand Trustori does not provide any direct warranty on items sold.
- Most manufacturers offer a warranty period which covers against merchandise defects. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Please note warranty processing may take an extended period of time and will be subject to the manufacturer's policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
QUESTIONS / CONCERNS
- If you require further information, clarification or have any special requests give us a call or send us an email.
- We can be reached by phone at:
403.253.6565 Monday - Saturday 10am-5pm MST
- We can be reached by email at: